Following the latest update in the situation of Covid-19 from the Victorian Government, Shree Swaminarayan Temple Melbourne has decided to implement further precautionary measures to reduce the spread and the risks associated with Coronavirus (Covid-19), taking effect from 11:59 pm tonight (27th Oct 2020) until further notice.
The Temple will stay open during normal opening hours with limited access as per the instructions below:-
- If you have any symptoms of sickness, please stay home.
- The Temple is strictly open for Darshan only.
- A maximum of 10 people are permitted inside the Temple premises at any one time.
- Darshan is limited to 5 minutes only.
- Wash your hands or sanitize before entering the Temple.
- Sign In and Sign Out of the Register as per the Government requirement.
- Please maintain a minimum of 1.5m distance from all people.
- Masks must be worn at all times. No Mask, No Entry.
- Keep safe distance from the Priest.
Darshan will be uploaded daily on our Website and Facebook page.
Video Streaming of Saturday Sabha & Hindu Festivals will be live on our Youtube channel.
These measures are necessary for the protection of the all devotees and members of the community at large. We request all to strictly follow the good hygienic practices to minimise the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Shree Swaminarayan Temple Melbourne strongly urges all to look after the elderly, who are most vulnerable, as well as anyone with underlying health condition to be extra vigilant.
For latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) health alert, please monitor the Department of Health Website:
We will continue to monitor the situation and issue updates as required on our website and social media channels.
As they say, “Precaution is better than Cure”, we urge everyone to look after each other.
We appreciate your understanding and co-operation.
SHREE SWAMINARAYAN TEMPLE MELBOURNE