Following the latest update in the situation of Covid-19 around the Globe, Shree Swaminarayan Temple Melbourne has decided to open the Temple with limited access and precautionary measures to reduce the spread and the risks associated with Coronavirus (Covid-19.)
The Temple will stay open during normal opening hours with limited access as per the instructions below:-
- The Temple will be OPEN WITH LIMITED ACCESS.
- If you have any symptoms of sickness, please stay at home.
- The Temple is strictly open for Darshan only.
- A maximum of 10 people are permitted inside the Temple premises at any one time.
- Darshan is limited to 5 minutes only.
- Wash your hands or sanitize before entering the Temple.
- Each person must Sign In and Sign Out of the Register as per the Government requirements.
- Please maintain a minimum of 1.5m distance from all people.
- Keep safe distance from the priest.
These measures are necessary for the protection of the all devotees and members of the community at large. We request all to strictly follow the good hygienic practices to minimise the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Shree Swaminarayan Temple Melbourne strongly urges all to look after the elderly, who are most vulnerable, as well as anyone with underlying health condition to be extra vigilant and avoid visiting the Temple.
For latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) health alert, please monitor the Department of Health Website:
We will continue to monitor the situation and issue updates as required on our website and social media channels.
As they say, “Precaution is better than Cure”, we urge everyone to look after each other.
We appreciate your understanding and co-operation.
SHREE SWAMINARAYAN TEMPLE MELBOURNE